Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Mad, bad and dangerous


Of course, I can't resist a small nod to the Veep. I also can't resist this picture which combines one of my favourite films with one of my favourite assholes.

What to say? Veep shoots man at 30 yards.

I have nothing new to add, only to remark that this rather elegantly backs up the 'psychotic buffoon' meme. This guy shoots a friend at 30 yards whilst aiming for quail (quail fly, men walk, right? so why was he aiming at ground level?). Now, assuming this was not premeditated - which would be a whole level of craziness I can't engage in right now as it'll fry my fiction circuits - we're talking about the same guy who just rewarded his worst enemy, ie Iran, with a Shiite theocracy next door and lots of looted nuclear equipment from the same place to help boost their nuclear programme.

And someone gave this idiot a gun?